November is a special month for us as we Celebrate FARA in a series of events at Birch Wood Hotel Johannesburg, South Africa, 25 – 28 November 2014. Our overriding theme is: Delivering Africa’s Future Through Science-led Agricultural Transformation.
We have designed several online activities so you can participate in the celebrations. Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Join the #CelebrateFARA poster campaign
a. Download the #CelebrateFARA poster here
b. Take a photograph of yourself holding the poster
c. Email the photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post on your social networks using the hashtag #CelebrateFARA.
2. Send a video or written goodwill message to us at email@example.com or use the comments box at the bottom of this page
3. Donate your display image/name on BlackBerry Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook etc
a. Download and use the #CelebrateFARA image as your display image here and add #CelebrateFARA to your name during the entire week of November 24 – 28, 2014
4. Sign up for the #CelebrateFARA Thunderclap
5. Learn more & attend the Celebrate FARA events
Please click here to learn more about Celebrate FARA and to register for the events.
6. Goodwill Messages
Leave a goodwill message for FARA here
JOINT Press Release: Accra, Ghana, November 14, 2018