REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
|Technical Services:||Provision of various training programmes to FARA Staff|
|Name of Project:||CAADP-XP4|
|Date:||Monday, 21st February 2022|
|Submission Deadline||Tuesday, 8th March 2022|
- The human resources of FARA comprise the primary asset the organization relies upon to perform its mandate. The management of these resources and specifically the attraction, retention, motivation, and maximization of the productivity of high calibre employees is a critical function of the Secretariat. Therefore, a core objective of the Secretariat’s Human Resource Management function is to enhance the skills and capabilities of the personnel to ensure delivery through the provision of various training programmes for its staff.
- The central objective of this activity is to conduct various training programmes for FARA secretariat staff in Leadership & Management; Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word, Internet Security; Partnership Management and Negotiation Skills; and Corporate Communication and Media Engagement.
- This request for proposals aims at engaging consulting firms and individuals to carry out the following functions:
|No||Training Programme||Expected Commencement Date||Duration of Assignment|
|1||Training of FARA Staff on Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word||End of March 2022||10 man-days|
|2||Training of FARA Staff on Internet Security||Second week of April 2022||3 man-days|
|3||Training of Staff in Leadership & Management||Second week in June 2022||5 man-days|
|4||Training of FARA Staff on Partnership Management and Negotiation Skills||Second week in August 2022||5 man-days|
|5||Training of FARA Staff on Corporate Communication and Media Engagement||Second week in October 2022||5 man-days|
The detailed terms of references for each of them are in the links below:
- The Executive Director of FARA invites interested firms/individuals to submit proposals in carrying out these assignments.
- Interested Firms/individuals shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to provide the services (proposed methodologies, supporting documentation, reference for similar services, experience in comparable assignments, availability, and CVs of qualified staff, etc). Interested Firms/individuals should provide a detailed financial proposal with budget lines and resources for activities to be performed.
- The anticipated periods of performance for these assignments are indicated in the table above.
- The firms/Individuals shall be selected based on procedures defined in the Procurement Guidelines of FARA and the requirements stated in the respective TORs. Proposals will be evaluated and contract awarded to the most respective firm or individual per training programme.
- Interested firms or Individuals may obtain further information from the HR and Administration Manager, Ms Ama Pokuah Asenso [[email protected]], and copy the Procurement Expert, Callistus Achaab [[email protected]], during the following hours: 9h00 to 15h00 GMT.
Please download the Terms of References below for further information on this opportunity.
- Proposals should be submitted electronically to [[email protected]] and addressed to Dr. Yemi Akinbamijo, Executive Director of FARA, No 7 Flower Avenue, New Achimota, Mile 7, Accra, Ghana, no later than Tuesday, 8th March 2022, at 16h00 GMT. Tel: +233 302 772823/744888
- FARA Affirmative Action Statement on Recruitment: there is no discrimination based on gender race, religion, ethnic orientation, disability, or health status.
Executive Director of FARA